Booking Terms and Conditions
HJS Human Resources Ltd Training Courses & Events Booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
▪ For current courses, costs and dates, please refer to our website
▪ Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure it will meet your needs.
▪ Bookings should be made via our website at
▪ If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named delegate, it is the responsibility of the named organisation/employer to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the course.
▪ Upon receipt of your booking form your place(s) will be confirmed and we will then issue a booking confirmation email, followed by a confirmation letter and invoice for the course.
▪ HJS Human Resources Ltd acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions, and you agree to these terms and conditions by submitting the booking form to us.
Invoicing and payment
▪ Payment for the course(s) is due upon issue of our invoice and must be made before the course date. Failure to make payment before the course date may result in the delegate being disallowed from attending the course.
▪ Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque made payable to HJS Human Resources Ltd, or by BACS. The course confirmation letter will provide the account details for BACS payments to be made to.
Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
If the joining instructions are not received the individual who completed the event booking form should contact HJS Human Resources Ltd to arrange for them to be reissued.
Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may, at HJS Human Resources’s Ltd sole discretion, result in the delegate becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
HJS Human Resources will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of HJS Human Resources Ltd, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s) and we reserve the right to do so.
Cancellations and Amendments
All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking