About the Course
Learn the skills to be more assertive in your interactions with others, and be more likely to get the outcome you are looking to achieve.
1. Complete and understand your assertiveness self-appraisal
2. Learn about 4 types of behaviour and how to adapt
3. Understand assertive behaviour and learn to use assertive behaviour tools
4. Identify the key interpersonal skills to influence people
5. Develop a personal action plan.
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
17th January 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street