About the Course
This course will help managers to develop effective coaching skills and improve the skill levels and performance of their team.
1. Identify methods to improve the individual skill levels of team members.
2. Learn how to ensure everyone in the team is operating at equally high standards.
3. Understand individual strengths and weaknesses, to help shape team dynamics.
4. Get to know individual work styles, to more easily gain consensus for common goals.
5. identify structure coaching efforts for maximum effect.
6. How to support team members in their learning, enabling them to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to successfully deliver their job responsibilities and goals.
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
25th January 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street