About the Course
In this course delegates will look at the Equality Act 2010 and its implementation in the workplace. A full understanding of what constitutes bullying and harassment in employment law will be learned, along with how managers can ensure these are not present in the workplace and how to deal with them if they occur.
1. Highlight the importance of an environment where everyone feels safe from bullying & harassment
2. Discuss how bullying & harassment is viewed in the eyes of the law
3. Identify different methods that are used to bully and harass
4. Understand your role in ensuring that bullying & harassment is eliminated
5. Demonstrate how to deal with cases of bullying & harassment
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
16th February 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street