About the Course
The Essential Management Skills course is suitable for anyone that works in a management or leadership role. It will provide the perfect foundation for new managers to develop and grow, while giving existing managers the chance to review their current skills and build on their performance.
1. Learn to use a framework for effective management
2. Identify how to set effective goals, objectives, strategy and KPIs
3. Appreciate how to prioritise and organise your work effectively
4. Understand how to create employee engagement
5. Identify methods to motivate and monitor your staff
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
9th February 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street