About the Course
Resolving conflict is an important management skills and this course will provide the knowledge to prevent conflict from creating a damaging working environment.
1. Define what conflict is
2. Identify how to spot conflict
3. Learn why conflict can be difficult to resolve
4. Appreciate the stages of conflict
5. Identify the five methods of managing conflict
6. Resolving conflicts you are involved in
7. Learn a conflict resolution model
8. Practice – A chance to demonstrate and practice in a safe environment
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
10th February 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street