About the Course
Learn how to investigate and deal with workplace disciplinary matters effectively, fairly and legally. Includes legal considerations, what is an unfair dismissal in law and how to avoid it.
1. Learn how to apply disciplinary procedures in your organisation
2. Identify purpose and stages of discipline, and what processes you should have
3. Learn how to manage performance effectively
4. Explain how to use discipline effectively to improve performance
5. Learn legal disciplinary procedures and how to handle discipline meetings
6. Learn about unfair and fair dismissals
7. Practice skills learned
8. Prepare action points
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
3rd February 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street