About the Course
This course sets out to help participants manage the performance of their workforce through common sense techniques that focus on the effective use of communication and goal setting to improve productivity and increase morale and motivation.
The course will steer away from the procedural, form-filling approach to performance management/appraisals and instead focus on the skills required to effectively co-operate with team members, develop their skills and ensure they feel incentivised to succeed.
With the techniques outlined in this training course participants will feel empowered to enhance the performance of their team and begin to collaborate with them to improve their behaviours and ability in their role.
1. Explain your role in managing the performance of your team
2. Describe the key stages in the performance management process
3. Use the performance management skills and techniques practice to create a development plan
4. Develop techniques to address poor performance
5. Follow an action plan of key development points.
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
16th March 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street