About the Course
Lifting and handling is something we do every day, most of the time we don’t actually think about the risks and the damage that we could bring to ourselves. This course is for anyone involved in lifting, pulling or pushing at work.
1. Be aware of the dangers they face in the working environment
2. Be able to explain the make up of and dangers to the spine
3. Know how to assess and approach a lift
4. Know four different lifting techniques
5. Have practised four lifting techniques in a safe environment
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
15th March 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street