About the Course
One of the most important decisions you can make is who to recruit into your organisation. This courses gives participants the skills to conduct effective and legally fair interviews designed to determine whether candidates really have the required skills and experience for the job.
1. Learn how to conduct professional, consistent recruitment interviews
2. Prepare behavioural profiles for roles in your organisation
3. Learn the technique of behavioural interviewing
4. Practice effective question techniques to gain important information
5. Explain the do’s and don’ts for effective selection interviews
6. Understand employment law related to interviewing
7. Practice the skills learned.
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
10th March 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street