About the Course
The Stress Management course has been developed to help participants identify the causes and effects of stress and to assist them in developing the skills required to manage stress in their own life.
1. Define Stress and the affect it has on the body
2. Use specific relaxation techniques to overcome stress
3. Follow a model for coping with stress
4. Identify methods of avoiding stress where possible
5. Reduce your own stress by following clear techniques
All our courses are run by experienced professionals and involve a wide mix of learning methods including presentations, individual/group exercises, video, case studies and skill practice. All materials and refreshments are included and lunch is provided on full day courses. Please advise us of any dietary or other needs on the booking form.
Next Course Date(s)
29th March 2022
HJS Human Resources Offices
3rd Floor, Cross Keys House
22 Queen Street