Making employees redundant is a difficult and emotional experience, and one that requires a strict adherence to a fair legal process. The risk of getting it wrong is high, potentially leading to costly legal proceedings and a demotivated workforce if employees feel the process was handled badly and/or unfairly.
The Redundancy Support Pack from HJS Human Resources has been designed to help employers get the procedure right first time, so that employees can see that the process has been handled fairly and legally. This will mitigate the risk of lengthy and costly legal challenges.
You will be able to download the Resources Pack upon payment. Our HR Adviser Team will contact you, during normal office hours, once the purchase is processed and provide the expert guidance and support you need to see you through the process.
Call us on 01722 325833 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Redundancy Support Package
Guidance and Resources Pack (downloaded on purchase)
- Employer’s guide to redundancy procedures
- Redundancy costs calculator spreadsheet
- Set of template letters including legal redundancy notice
- Consultation meetings scripts
- Redundancy Selection Matrix
- Illustration of Redundancy Benefit Form
Email & telephone support
- Up to 3 hours expert telephone and email advice & guidance covering:
- Redundancy selection process
- Legal consultation process
- Issues that come up during the process
- Checking of redundancy pay calculations
- Check of current employment contract provision relating to redundancy/notice periods etc.
- Bespoke letters produced if required
- Selection matrix check – confirmation of calculations